WELLNESS SERVICES AT ASPEN TAN
Cocoon Wellness Pod
The Cocoon Wellness Pro is a personalized sauna, detox, and weight loss system designed for full body comfort and relaxation. The Cocoon POD includes both infrared (IR) and traditional dry (sauna) heat features. While your body lies comfortably inside the Cocoon chamber, your head remains outside for your comfort and enjoyment of the session. In addition, an adjustable stream of cool air is at your fingertips for keeping your face and neck comfortable. A state of the art, FDA approved RED LIGHT facial treatment will soon also be available to combine with every session!
With Aspen Tan's automated Cocoon Wellness Pro™, users benefit from creating customized wellness programs during every session! This can include programs focused on relaxation, weight loss, improved energy levels, detox, reduced stress, athletic performance, and an improved level of personal wellness!
How does it work?
* During each 20 minute session, the Cocoon offers a rejuvenating and relaxing experience for the mind, body and spirit. The cushioned, full-body, dual-wave massage system is ergonomically situated within an enclosed pod of thermal active energy; created in part by the heating of the Tourmaline, Jade and Germanium stones that line the pod’s inner walls. When energized, the stones emit radiant wavelengths which contribute to the effectiveness of the dry heat, sauna-like atmosphere within the pod.
* The experience is further enhanced as you breathe refreshing, cleansed, air infused with Himalayan Crystal Salt. For added pleasure and relaxation, you can also enjoy the benefits of Aroma Therapy enriched with pure essential oils.
* During the session, the user can adjust cooling airflow as well as the unit’s internal temperature, which ranges from room temperature up to 170 degrees Fahrenheit. The thermogenic benefits of a high-heat session in the Cocoon include calorie burning and weight loss. This also helps reduce impurities in the system, improves metabolism and leads toward achieving permanent weight loss. In addition, increasing your core temperature for short bursts has been found to be beneficial and can dramatically improve athletic performance – a concept referred to as “hyperthermic conditioning.” Each session can last up to 20 minutes. Two or three sessions per week are recommended initially, followed by weekly maintenance sessions.
For More information:
Red Light Therapy
Aspen Tan proudly carries Red Light Therapy beds in all of our locations. Not only can this new technology help with aesthetics, such as wrinkles or cellulite, it also can provide relief from joint aches, muscle soreness, and help the healing process with injuries or nerve damage.
Reported Short Term Results
- Soft, supple skin
- Increased moisture
- A more glowing complexion
- Refined pores and improved skin texture
- Reduced soreness in muscles and joints
Reported Long Term Results
- Reduction of small wrinkles on the face and décolleté
- Age and pigment spot fading
- Reduced swelling around the eyes
- Replenished collagen and elastin in the connective tissue – for visibly tauter skin over the whole body
- Positive influence on hair and nail growth, bones and tendons
- Improved regeneration capacity of muscles
FAQs for Red Light Therapy
How many times do I have to do the treatment to begin to see results?
To begin to see results, we recommend using red light therapy 4-6 times a week for 2-3 weeks. To achieve maximum results, we recommend this routine for at least 3 months.
Who benefits most from Red Light Therapy?
Anyone can benefit from Red Light Therapy. The system can help tone and tighten skin for anyone looking for a non-surgerical, non-invasive anti-aging routine. Aspen Tan also provides Red Light Therapy to numerous sport athletes on a regular basis, from elite triathletes and olympic participants to fit moms on the go, looking for a way to help heal their sore muscles.
Does Red Light Therapy interfere with any medications?
Red Light Therapy may interfere with some medications. If you are on any time of medication, talk to your doctor before starting a Red Light Therapy regimen.
Is Red Light Therapy the same as tanning?
No, you will not get tan in a Red Light Therapy or be exposed to UVA/UVB rays.
What kind of Red Light Therapy bed does Aspen Tan use?
Aspen Tan proudly uses the Beauty Angel® by Ergoline®, a European company and is tested by all EU standards.
Where can I learn more?
Beauty Angel's website is a great resource to find out more information about Red Light Therapy. Please click here to be directed to their website.
Fitness and Wellness Features in Beauty Angel